New Year, New Me in Jesus Name



 Happy New Year,

So this is my first post on here and it feels good having a place to pour out myself wholely. Happy new year on the 6th? Of course, since I haven't done anything with my life since the beginning of this year and this is the first thing, I feel it's proper to greet y'all a happy new year.

It's a new year and it's that point where we all make resolutions (that we never keep to *laughs in 4D). It's that time we bring the concept of New Year, New Me (laughs in HD, it's always the same you lalalalalalala). Nothing is going to change babbbyyyy, it's just going to be you, your phone and your data. 

New year is always same you, technically the new year is just another day haq. Lanafunmi nothing is going to change stop deceiving yourself, humans don't change within 24hrs. It takes steady growth, but I can live in self deceit can't I????? 

Let's be real here, it takes conscious efforts to change and who has the patience? Not me skip. That's the reason for in Jesus name, hopefully God would perform a miracle in Jesus name. Hallelujah brethren?

Happy New Year once again 

Comments

  1. Let me not say you're possessed πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really nice and funny 😹❤️...the next one should be longer and with more content πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Girl,,,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Anyways Happy New year
    New year ,new ue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy you started this LanaπŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts